Pearly White


Blouse // ZARA (very old)
Pants // ZARA (similar here)
Blazer // ZARA (very old, similar here)
Shoes // ZARA (old, similar here)
Bag // ZARA (old)
Necklace // ZARA (similar here)
Rings // Stradivarius (similar here)
Bracelet // ZARA




I love all-white looks but I until last Sunday I was terrified of wearing them myself! For 2 reasons: they can get dirty easily and they can make you look "bigger"... Since I started this blog, I promised myself that I would try and experiment, even with things that terrify me. That day came, so I decided that if they got dirty I wouldn't care and if I looked fat I wouldn't give a damn! So I went for it and the outcome positively surprised me. From now on, I think I am gonna be wearing white more often.

Do you wear white or you are afraid of it?
xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke